- Collaborate effectively with Global Infrastructure Team peers.
- Hardware support – Manage hardware tickets with vendors
- Server support (application and network configuration).
- Providing specialist infrastructure consulting into customer deployments.
- Drive process improvement initiatives and demonstrate initiative.
- Take a proactive role to increase the quality and reliability of system services.
- Providing specialist infrastructure support at an SME level to customers as part of the overall Support services
- Acts as the technical liaison between operations teams, engineers and architects, providing critical operational insight to upcoming implementations and strategies, including validation of ongoing solutions supportability.
- Defines improvements increased system reliability and performance.
- Expert working knowledge of Enterprise grade Linux Operating Systems deployments (particularly Red Hat Linux).
- Experience in AIX Servers (Essential)
- Experience at enterprise base work initiatives and projects.
- Experience at Maintains, monitors, and supports the infrastructure environment and/or facilities.
- Experience at Diagnoses and resolves complex hardware, software and connectivity problems
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Computer Science or Software Engineering related Degree
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and capability to articulate appropriately.
- Capability to participate in Systems Architecture Design workshops
- Performance tuning and advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Docker, Microservices, Kubernetes a distinct advantage, along with awareness of & CI-CD processes.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure & Cloud Architecture useful to have.
- Customer-facing experience essential, with experience in dealing with escalations, involving your peers & relevant third-party stakeholders.
- Cloud certifications (Azure or AWS)
- Documenting the work, prioritizing requests for support, and stays organized to keep on top of the tasks.