The Cloud Security Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of cloud security operations at Big Fish
Games. In this position you will: support a cloud first approach to IaaS and SaaS strategy, develop
strategies for security by design solutions, and implement cloud security best practices.
- Coordinate with Global Information Security (GIS) for policy compliance and governance as it relates to Cloud Security.
- Support GIS by providing input to Technical Security Requirements for Cloud Security, setting the standard across all Aristocrat companies.
- Lead the transition to cloud providing a secure agile delivery methodology to ensure our cloud deployments and data are secure.
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security ulnerabilities.
- Support corporate compliance assessments.
- Ability to work and collaborate with auditors and accessors.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- 5-10 years expertise with establishing and implementing security best practices in a modern IaaS platform such as GCP, Azure, and AWS.
- Demonstrated experience working with security frameworks: NIST, ISO, COBIT, and CIS
- Demonstrated experience with defense in depth strategies, common security tools and encryption protocols
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Center for Internet Security (CIS) benchmarks and how they relate to cloud governance.
- Ability to effectively communicate security issues to technical and non-technical teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think strategically and creatively
- Experience with implementing Secure SDLC practices is a plus
- Demonstrated experience with Prisma Compliance and Prisma Compute
- Working knowledge of Prisma Compliance RQL language.
- CISSP certification is a plus.